Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rileys Blessing

Our little boy on his Blessing day!

Dillon and Brandon stopped by before church and they were playing for a little bit!
Time for church...My Handsome little man!

He wanted Riley to check it out with him!
BIG BOY BED!!!Clayton has does awesome never gets out he knows its time to sleep!!!!He loves it!


Whats this you ask...well we are already in the terrible two's stage he is into EVERYTHING and doesn't listen...well that is my mascara all through his hair i didn't know he grabbed it, and when he left the bathroom he ran off giggling. I should have known with his little giggle that he was up to something, so i went out and he broke the top off and combed it through his hair...little STINK...I was so mad that day but now i think of it and just laugh!!!Turd never lets me have a boring day!

1 comment:

  1. Your boys looked so handsome!! And another good laugh from good ole Clayton!!! HA, HA

    ReplyDelete