Thursday, December 9, 2010

not much here...




We haven't been up to a hole lot lately...Luke's work has been slow really slow he was home yesterday again and just been hoping things pick up before our little one arrives so he can take some time to help me!I'm just hoping things will work out to get us through the winter. Anyway we have our tree up and clayton is of course going crazy over it...he gets mad if i don't plug it in the mornings when he gets up he loves the lights! We got better news from the Doctor and my fluid has dropped into normal range which is fabulous! It was 300 and something and dropped to 187-189 ish can't remember , but he was very pleased and so was I!!!! Like I said not a lot here just trying to get ready for our little Riley to come OH AND HE HAS HAIR!!!!!(That's what the Tech said anyway) We will see i hope so!!!!!here is a pic of our tree and yes Clayton helped me put things on and he has moved everything around all the time it mostly ends up on the floor so oh well he's only broke 2 so far i do have to say that's pretty good!!!!OH and a pic of Riley!

1 comment: