Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chelsie Lucky duck!!!!

I know i should have pictures and not just writing but i forgot my camera when i left my house to go see Dillon today...i do have to say he is a cutie and so tiny....Clayton has gotten so big i already forgot how little they are...thank heavens they are for the delivery part...I can tell you it hurts bad enough....anyway Chelsie did amazing...turd had it easy....which is good I'm just a little jealous about it...lets just say she could walk when i saw her today and well no i couldn't i couldn't even stand up all the way....oh well....they both have cool birthdays 789 and 999 and they were born 2 months and one day exact Clayton was born at 3:36 and Dillon at 3:36 NO JOKE AWESOME they are going to be best buds!!!! ok well we have more pics to come later ...but duty calls things to do and a hungry little boy imagine that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment