Friday, February 13, 2009

Everyone...

Well thanks to my sister Jen...now I kind of know what I'm doing...I haven't had the patience to sit here and figure it all out.....so she helped me out.... so I know its been slow and it probably will be for a little while. Well the most current news for us is we are having a baby BOY!!!I do have to say I think Luke is a little excited which I am too I just don't know how to handle two of them (Lukes).I have a feeling they are going to be a lot a like...what will I do!!!!Ha ha just kidding these two boys mean the world to me and they will always be the center of my life! Now I will work on pictures of my Vegas trip and of our baby boy...and well now i just got a job today we can contine working on his room!!!Pictures will be slow but I hope to get them up soon.

2 comments:

  1. so that means you got the second interview job? Congrats. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background. Waiting for more pictures.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete